scottii, Inc. respects your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
Information scottii, Inc. collects:
scottii, Inc. collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
Any information scottii, Inc. collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personalize your experience.
- Your information helps scottii, Inc. to better respond to your individual needs.
- Improve scottii, Inc. website.
- We continually improve our scottii, Inc.'s website offerings based on the information and feedback scottii, Inc. receives from you.
- Improving scottii, Inc. customer service.
- Your information helps scottii, Inc. to effectively respond to your customer service requests and needs.
- Processing your transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, whatsoever, without your consent. Only for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service you requested.
- Promotions, surveys or other site features.
- Periodic emails.
- The email address you provide scottii, Inc. for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
scottii, Inc. protects your information:
scottii, Inc. implements security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your personal information.
scottii, Inc. offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive credit information is transmitted via our Secure System technology and then encrypted into scottii, Inc.'s payment gateway provider database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required. scottii, Inc. keeps your information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies are used to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart, understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that scottii, Inc. can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
scottii, Inc. does not disclose any information to outside parties:
scottii, Inc. does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, any of your personal identifiable information. This excludes trusted third parties who assist scottii, Inc. in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you. Those parties have agreed to keep this information confidential.
scottii, Inc. may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personal information may be provided to other parties for marketing and advertising.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because scottii, Inc. values your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. scottii, Inc. therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit scottii, Inc.’s Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.scottii.com