COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact any individual. It can be your name, mailing address, email, telephone number, password information, or photo. When you access our website, register with a user account, place a product order, subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in customer surveys, scottii, Inc. may collect, use, process, and store certain personal information. scottii, Inc. does not collect any personal information unless you choose to voluntarily provide it to us. If you are requested to disclose certain personal information that you do not wish to provide, please do not share it.
Types of Information Collected
- If and/or when you create a user account or contact us, we may collect information about you such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, and password. scottii, Inc. does not collect any personal information about you unless you choose to voluntarily provide it. However, if you are asked to disclose certain personal information that you do not want to share with scottii, Inc., then you may not be able to fully access certain areas or features on our website.
- If you choose to purchase any products on our website, we may collect additional information about you such as your credit card information, billing address, and other related information.
- We may also collect the following types of information during your access to and use of our website: mobile or computer device information, the type and version of the OS being used, the type of browser being used, service utilization records, IP addresses, cookies, basic data on usage, and other similar types of information.
Use of Information
- The information submitted to or collected by scottii, Inc. may be used to help us develop, operate, and improve our website and other services and products, whether for marketing, promotion, product enhancement or other purposes, as well as for anti-fraud and loss prevention purposes.
- The information we collect also allows us to register you to our website for access to our services or so that we can provide customized services to meet your individual needs (including processing any searches or requests for information).
- We may use personal information to assess and analyze the market, our customers, and our services, or to enable us to monitor, review, and improve the services we currently offer.
- We may also use such information for internal purposes such as record keeping, auditing, data analysis, and research.
- We may use personal information to identify authorized users and to prevent the dishonest use of our services by any unauthorized users, if necessary.
- The personal information collected by scottii, Inc. may also be used to help us provide product or order information, event information, promotions, customer surveys, and updates to our users.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
scottii, Inc. may collect data that is not directly connected to a single individual or non-personal information. For example, we may collect information regarding customer activities on our website, or the number of visitors and the frequency with which they visit, as well as the products they prefer. This data helps us better understand customer behavior and improve our website and products.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
scottii, Inc. may at times disclose certain personal information to our affiliates and subsidiaries or our strategic partners or service providers that work with us to assist in the provision of services, including, but not limited to, the development, administration, and maintenance of our website, and all features, functions, and operations thereof. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for independent marketing or business purposes.
Upon obtaining your consent to do so, scottii, Inc. may disclose certain personal information to third parties for additional reasons not otherwise listed above.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to third party websites, products, or services. Any information collected on or by a third party website is subject to that third party’s privacy policies or practices, and scottii, Inc. is not responsible for the security of any information supplied or collected on any third party website.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your information accurate and up to date is very important to scottii, Inc., and we therefore encourage you to contact us in the event any of the information you previously provided to us has changed or otherwise needs to be updated.
If you would like to confirm the existing information scottii, Inc. has in its database, change, correct, or otherwise delete any saved information, or express any concern over the usage or handling of your information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the below contact information:
14352 Chambers Rd, Tustin, CA 92780
Telephone Number: (714) 352-5935
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
scottii, Inc. may retain copies of such information if necessary to comply with governmental orders, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, or enforce any agreement between you and scottii, Inc.
If you do not wish to be contacted by scottii, Inc. with respect to scottii, Inc.’s use of your information, you may opt out of any such future contact from scottii, Inc. at any time by contacting us via the contact information provided above.
scottii, Inc. takes the security of your personal and non-personal information very seriously, and maintains reasonable safeguards to protect our systems and the information we collect against any unauthorized access, destruction, disclosure, use, or alteration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, scottii, Inc. recognizes that the internet does not provide foolproof guarantees regarding the transfer of information, and scottii, Inc. does not warrant the absolute security of information transmitted to or from scottii, Inc. over the internet.
Sensitive information that is transmitted online, such as credit card information or your billing address, is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner, and is only accessible by authorized personnel who need the information to perform their job duties (e.g. billing or customer service). In addition to using encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, scottii, Inc. takes measures to protect your information offline as well. The computers and servers on which personal information is stored are kept in a secure environment.
scottii, Inc. recognizes the importance of safeguarding the privacy and safety of children who may use our website. As such, we do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 14 without the consent of his or her parent or guardian. If we learn that a child has provided us with any personal information absent verifiable parental or guardian consent, we will take steps to delete such personal information as soon as possible.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
scottii, Inc. does not engage in the collection of your personal information regarding your online activities over time and/or across third party websites, and as such, we do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals. However, other third party websites may collect your personal information over time and across different websites when you visit their websites.
14352 Chambers Rd,
Tustin, CA 92780
Telephone Number: (714) 352-5935
Email Address: email@example.com